BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What shoudl I say now...

Asalamualaikum wbt.

Em... how to begin with...
My blog... this blog...
Full with sorrow...
But what can I do about it...
This is my blog..
Place where I express all my feelings..
It represent my heart...
That full with sorrow...

I want to story something that very funny...
Make people laugh...
When read...
but...
There is nothing I can do...
As long this heart full with sorrow...
This blog will always be like this...
I hope today...
Will create new happiness to me...
Sadly, only sad and sorrow that it make...
I'm not saying that god is unfair...
Actually...
This is all my mistake and sin...
Time to pay everything...
Nothing more to say...
Just silent will be mine...

Thank you,
Benji1629.

0 comments: