BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

So... what should we do...

Asalamualaikum wbt.

Em... think of it...
It must be pretty hard for me this year...
2 years in a row..
Wow... its really hard for me...
Endure...
Yes, I tried to endure it...
But still... what can I do...
Nothing...
Nothing I can or will do about it...
The pain in this little heart...
Never stop feeling the pain...
The only thing I can do...
Is endure it...
Face it to the limit..
Maybe I will suffer a lot...
When always want to endure it...
But... what choice do I have...
Nothing...
Except to endure it...
Face the reality... even it's very hard to live with it...
I don't know what to do...
Don't what to feel now...
Don't know what to say...
Or do not know where to look...
Is 2010 will give hopes to me...
I'm not sure about it..
But whatever it is...
I will endure...
And I will face it...
InsyaALLAH...

Tough guy for 2009,
Benji1629.

0 comments: