BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another Year to go thorugh.... sigh...

Asalamualaikum wbt.

Em... new year come again...
And for this year...
My age will be 22...
So long I have live in this world...
Em...
People... when new year come...
They always make a pact...
Why they do it...
What is so important about...
Talking about people...
Same goes to me...
I also made a pact to myself...
A pact...
Which actually very hard to do it....
Why should I made that pact...
It will be easier for me if there are no pact in my life...
But...
Since there was a mistake I made...
Big mistake that I should not done...
So...
By this pact...
I hope... and believe...
This new year will give me strength to keep my pact...
I hope so...

And goes same to blog...
Bla bla bla n bla...
So many things I want to talk...
Never want to shut up this big mouth...
Always want to tell a story...
Always want to say it here...
Why don't u say it directly to the person u want to talk with...
Why this blog be the place I want to tell everything...
Sigh....

So....
U already made a pact...
I will not tell the pact...
I will keep it in my heart...
That is all what I should do...
Do what u already promised...
Do whatever u want to do this year...
Do more and say less....
Enough is enough...
New year 2010...
I come and I hope this year will give good hope to me...
InsyaALLAH....

Person that want to believe,
Benji1629.

0 comments: