BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Don't know what to feel...

Asalamualaikum wbt.

Em I don't know what to feel...
It is hurt...
In this little heart...
Don't want it to be like that...
Seriously...
I don't want it to like that...
I hate it...
When it happens like that...
So...
Should I leave this world...
Or what...
I don't know what to feel...
I don't know what to say...
It hurt me...
It hurt this heart...
Can you live with me like this...
Can you live this kind of life...
Can you...
I need an answer...
Because my heart is hurt...
Very hurt....
I'm sorry...
For what I have did....
Don't mean it to be like this...
I'm sorry...
Forgive me for what has happens...
Forgive me...
Hope we will meet again next time...
If there is next time.....

It hurt me a lot,
Benji1629.

0 comments: