BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

How to correct it back...

Asalamualaikum wbt.

How to begin....
It is the same story again...
The same feeling that I feel...
The same thing I want to say...
I don't know how to say it but...
I'm tired with all of this...
I want to stop it...
But I don't know how to stop it...

As usual...
It was a mistake that I made...
The thing that I shouldn't make..
But...
As a human being...
I cannot change the fact...
I, a human that will always make mistake...
But...
How to correct it back...
How to change the fact...
That I have made a mistake...
How to correct it back...
Anyone...
Can anyone...
Help me with this thing...
I don't know what to do...

Because of my mistake...
I hurt you...
I didn't mean to hurt you...
But...
It is my destiny...
It is my way of life...
That will keep hurting you...
Hope there is a way...
To stop all of this...
It hurt me as well...
When see your heart hurt...
By my mistake...
Wish I can correct back all my mistake...
Em...
I will give everything that belong to me...
As long as you will happy...
I don't want to hurt you...
Please...
I hope that I can stop all of this...
And correct back my mistake...
Correct back for what I have done...
I'm sorry...
Really sorry...
To include you...
In this pity life of me...
I'm sorry...
Wish that...
I can correct back all my mistake to you...

This heart feel hurt,
Benji1629.

0 comments: